Protect your loved ones and valuables from excess moisture.

Excess moisture in home has a direct impact on our home interiors – causing damp walls and condensation, moldy upholstery, mold and mildew growth on walls, furniture and in wardrobes and a lot more..

Listed below are some of the visible effects due to high humidity levels.

Allergens such as mold, mildew and dust mites flourish in moist and damp areas as too much moisture becomes a breeding ground and an ideal condition for these allergens to germinate and multiply at a faster rate.
Increased levels of humidity mean increased levels of these irritants and pollution which trigger allergies and asthma. Mold, mildew and black spots grow on any surface whether its walls, ceilings, furniture, wardrobe interiors or leather products. Dehumidifiers maintain healthy indoor humidity levels and prevent growth of such allergens ensuring safe and dry environment at all times.

Excess moisture is known to damage electronic appliances, it is one major cause of malfunction, corroding of contacts and short circuits. To prevent breakdown of electronics, maintaining ideal humidity levels is a must as electronics are vulnerable to condensation.

Dehumidifiers regulate humidity levels and have been a proven and a very effective solution in minimizing condensation, preventing mold and mildew growth, preventing breakdown of electronical appliances and protecting upholstery. Portable dehumidifiers are easy to move around as they come with castors and there’s no installation required for these units. Easy to operate and very easy to clean, these home dehumidifiers regulate desired humidity levels at all times.